This Ovulation Test allows you to predict when you will ovulate - the time you're most likely to become pregnant! This is a home-use test kit to measure Luteinizing Hormone (LH) in your urine. This helps detect the LH surge that happens in the middle of your menstrual cycle, about 24-36 hours before ovulation. LH is the hormone that facilitates ovulation (the release of the egg). When you detect your LH surge with an ovulation test, you know you are fertile. Our Ovulation Test is extremely easy to use and a very cost effective way of giving you and your partner the best chance of getting pregnant.
What comes with the test?
The cost of the kit includes everything you need to complete the test. Simple and easy to use, supplied with easy to understand instructions. Each test is individually packaged in a sterile, foil pouch with the expiration date clearly displayed and contains a desiccant to protect against moisture. All tests have a long expiry date of at least 18 months.
How accurate is the test?
This Ovulation Test has been fully tested to 99% accuracy and hold full CE marking and are extremely accurate. For best results follow the instructions carefully.
- Convenient: Individually foil wrapped ovulation test strips.
- Cost: Massive saving over a high street chemist's prices.
- Accurate: Over 99% accurate in clinical trials.
- Fast: Results in 5 minutes.
- Easy: Predicts the timing of Ovulation giving you 24 - 48 hours advance notice of optimum conception time.
- Discreet Delivery: All tests are posted same day in a very discreet protective envelope with no markings via 1st Class UK delivery.
These Ovulation Tests are excellent value and are an economical offering, making home ovulation testing affordable to anyone. Predict the timing of Ovulation and maximise the chances of conception.
Full detailed instructions are supplied with the Ovulation Strips.
Also included is 1 x Digital Basal Thermometer + BBT Chart
Accurate to 2 decimal places which is essential for charting your Basal Body Temperature & predict ovulation - your most fertile time of the month to conceive a baby!
When a woman ovulates, a rise in body temperature takes place in order to provide a more fertile environment for conception. By monitoring when this temperature change occurs, you can determine when ovulation takes place in your cycle. Recording each day's basal body temperature with a basal thermometer will help you predict ovulation!
This Highly Accurate Digital Thermometer provides temperature readings to 1/100th of a degree (2 decimal places) - perfect for fertility charting and predicting ovulation. Because accuracy is of the utmost importance, this Digital Thermometer features:
- Easy to read liquid Crystal display
- Tone sounds when final temperature is reached
- Suitable for oral, rectal and axillary
- Mercury free
- Memory Function
- Signal tone during measuring
- Measures to 2 decimal places (Basal)
- Splash Resistant
- Requires 1 x 1.55V (LR41) battery (included)
- Measuring Range: 32.00?C - 43.00C
- Accuracy: + /- 0.1C (35.5 - 42 ?C)
- Replaceable Battery: LR41 or equivalent
Family and environmentally-friendly, ultra-accurate, and perfect for fertility charting. No mercury, easy to use, at an unbeatable price!