- This test is used to detect the presence or absence of Chlamydia and Gonorrhea. The test result will tell you whether or not you are infected with Chlamydia or Gonorrhea or both.
- Confidential and Anonymous - perform test in the privacy of your own home. Safe and Reliable - Results in 15 minutes - High Accuracy - CE approved for home use.
- Easy to Use - Detects Chlamydia and Gonorrhea in 1 test using a swab. Male or Female use.
- Detects Chlamydia Trachomatis - This is one of the three species of Chlamydia bacteria. Infections with Chlamydia trachomatis are the most sexually transmitted infections in the UK.
- Detects Gonorrhea - Caused by the bacterium Neisseria gonorrhoeae, gonorrhea is a common sexually transmitted infection that can be treated with antibiotics.
Most people with chlamydia don’t know they have it. In fact, about 75 percent of women and 50 percent of men show no symptoms.
For this reason, chlamydia spreads easily and may be unknowingly passed to sexual partners.
When chlamydia symptoms do occur, they are usually noticeable within one to three weeks of contact.
Although symptoms may disappear after a few weeks, if left untreated, chlamydia can lead to serious complications. In women, the bacteria can spread through the reproductive system, causing pelvic inflammatory disease, peritonitis, and other infections that can lead to infertility or complications during pregnancy.
What is Gonorrhoea?
Gonorrhoea is a sexually transmitted infection (STI) caused by bacteria called Neisseria gonorrhoeae or gonococcus. It used to be known as "the clap".
How gonorrhoea is spread The bacteria that cause gonorrhoea are mainly found in discharge from the penis and in vaginal fluid.
Everything is included to do the test in the privacy of your own home.
1 x Test Device
1 x Buffer A
1 x Buffer B
1 x Extraction Tube
1 x Swab for Male/Female Use
1 x Instruction Insert