1.5M Resistance Band by FitKit
Choose from four different resistance levels - Light, Medium, Heavy or X-Heavy for strengthening and exercising of all body parts. Resistance Bands are great for specific training such as endurance, stretching and rehabilitation exercises. Light weight and super stretchy these exercise bands are an excellent choice for exercise, rehabilitation, conditioning and stretching.
- RESISTANCE BANDS are incredibly simple, but they're also extremely effective at working your muscles. Additionally, resistance-band training can help you boost stamina, flexibility, range of motion and more. Each sale is ONE band.
- RECOMMENDED by physiotherapists to help in rehabilitation, improve range of movement and improve co-ordination, these exercise bands are excellent for yoga and resistance training.
- DURABLE & RESILIENT - Durable latex material guarantees a great elastic response and high resilience, so they won't break or wear out easily, and will maintain the tension needed to get the most from your exercises
- MULTIFUNCTION - Excellent for strength training, physical therapy, rehabilitation, Pilates, and stretching. Add them to any strength routine to challenge your muscles, or use to assist in stretching for increased flexibility and range of motion
- 4 RESISTANCE LEVELS - Blue = Light, Yellow = Medium, Red = Heavy, Black = X-Heavy. Easily adapt resistance levels during your workout for various muscles, depending on their strength and flexibility.
Blue Band 4.5-6.8kg resistance for light, dynamic movements and stretching - Width = 15cm & Thickness = 0.35mm
Yellow Band is 8-12.7 kg resistance for medium strength exercises and static leg stretches - Width = 15cm & Thickness = 0.50mm
Red Band is 12.7-16.3kg resistance for stronger lower and upper body exercises - Width = 15cm & Thickness = 0.65mm
Black Band is 16.3-20.4kg resistance experienced users - Width = 15cm & Thickness = 0.75mm
Both for men and women. The elongation of 3-8 times.
Resistance Bands are safer and more effective than free weights because free weights only supply a downward force whereas resistance bands generate a force in an infinite variety of angles that strengthens and tones safer and more effectively
Resistance bands provide variable isotonic exercises, the resistance gradually changes throughout the range of motion. With bands the tension increases the more you stretch them, this is much more effective than traditi