- High Strength 14mg tablets – 100% NRV (Nutrient Reference Value) - 6 months supply
- Iron contributes to normal cognitive function, normal function of the immune system and normal energy-yielding metabolism resulting in the reduction of tiredness and fatigue as well as supporting oxygen transport and formation of red blood cells.
- Iron is important in making red blood cells, which carry oxygen around the body. A lack of iron can lead to iron deficiency anaemia. Additional roles that iron plays in the body: needed to make myoglobin, supports a healthy immune system and helps with brain development.
- Manufactured in the UK to GMP Standards - Our Iron Supplements is Gluten Free, Nut free, Soy Free, Halal and GMO free, vegan friendly.
- 180 Easy Swallow Tablets - containing no unnecessary ingredients, synthetic additives, hidden or artificial colours. The formula is clean and simple. Minimal binding ingredients used to form the tablet.
What is Iron?
Iron is an essential mineral our bodies need for growth, cell functioning, and brain development. We also need iron for our bodies to make haemoglobin, a component of red blood cells that transports oxygen, as well as myoglobin, which supplies oxygen to our muscles. Getting the right amount of iron is important, as too little, or too much can be dangerous.
How much iron do I need?
The amount of iron you need is: 8.7mg a day for men over 18 14.8mg a day for women aged 19 to 50 8.7mg a day for women over 50 You should be able to get all the iron you need from your daily diet. Women who lose a lot of blood during their monthly period (heavy periods) are at higher risk of iron deficiency anaemia and may need to take iron supplements.
Dosage: Take 1 tablets daily with a glass of water. Do not exceed stated dose.
Ingredients: 42mg of ferrous fumarate BP (giving 14mg of iron), Microcrystalline cellulose, Magnesium stearate
Nutritional Information – 1 tablet
Ingredients Amount Per Serving %NRV*
Iron 14mg (from 42mg of ferrous fumarate) 100% *NRV – Nutrient Reference Value Allergy
Advice: For allergens see ingredients in bold. Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians. Storage:
Store in a tightly sealed bag/container in a cool place away from moisture and direct sunlight.