- Lancing device + 100 x 28G Universal soft twist sterile lancets
- Auto lancing device for finger prick lancets
- Fits universal lancets all brands
- The lancets are 28G Single use ultra thin comfort tip
- Fine Guage, tri-bevel tip for virtually painless sampling.
- Consistent depth penetration.
Diabetes Lancing Devices
Lancing devices are used to obtain samples of blood for glucose testing using a lancet.
A variety of lancets are on the market, the most common of which are automatic lancing devices.
What are automatic lancing devices?
Automatic lancing devices are the most common type of lancing device on the market, and are widely available and offered by a variety of manufacturers. Automatic lancing devices work using a spring-loaded lancet released by a button. The patient using the device can set the lancet to a certain level of skin penetration using a lancet cover.
Use a new lancet every time you take a blood sample. This will help prevent infection and reduce pain.